Writing a product review is by far the best way to endorse or promote a product or service. alixavien Whether it is your own product or one that you promote,Guest Posting writing a candid, personal review is what most often makes the sale and sets you apart from other, less ambitious marketers.
Of course, it goes without saying that the best product review comes from someone who has personal experience with the product. makeup Having used a product yourself makes your endorsement much more believable and your review will reflect that. Among other things a good product review will note how well the product delivers on its promises, how well it achieves its goals and if it’s really a good value.
Here are a few additional tips that aptcorporation will help you write a product review that is not only persuasive but also gives the reader useful information:
- A Product Review is Not a Sales PitchFirst of all, a product review should never be “salesy” or full of hype, instead, include honest to goodness feelings, benefits and considerations.
- Use a friendly, relaxed writing style Write as if you’re writing a letter to a friend. Keep it simple, light and in your own words.
If you were talking to your neighbor or Cabling friend about a product you purchased, you wouldn’t be making a sales pitch; instead you would be telling them just what you experienced.
- Clearly and Accurately Describe the Product or ServiceThis should be about what the product does and how it works. Include features and benefits but keep your focus on the benefits.
You can include itemized features but for vieiramickael anyone promoting other people’s products, describing the features is better left for the product’s sales page.
Your audience is better served by highlighting the benefits and how the product helped you personally.
- Promote with Authority and Experience If you are experienced in your trade or business and are promoting a product related to your business, then remind your readers of who you are and how long you’ve been in your position doing what you do. This gives credence to why your opinion matters and it will carry more weight.
- Highlight the problems and Build up business coach the solution If you’re promoting a product that resolves a problem, try describing the problem by building emotion around it by making the reader feel the discomfort of the problem. Once you’ve made your viewer feel the pain, so to speak, then begin to show them how the product can come to their rescue.
For example, let’s say you’re promoting Dental Hygienist article submission software. Begin by describing in some detail the problems and obstacles you’ve encountered when submitting articles manually. Include points that your reader can really relate to like all the work involved, the additional time required and the hardships those problems presented. If you can, include a personal story that your reader can identify with.
Once you’ve described the problem cleaning service and built emotion with your reader, begin to introduce the product and how it has resolved those problems for you. This is very effective in getting your reader to feel the pain and then appreciate the solution.
- Use Product ComparisonsProduct reviews work very well when comparing products or services.
For example, you may have used two or vegan omega 3 three similar products but perhaps you found one product stood out among the rest. Writing a comparative review of these products by making a clear distinction on how they differ and noting the benefits works very well.
If you can be clear on the differences and be specific as to why you liked one product over the other, you can often tip potential buyers into actually making a purchase.
- Describe exactly who the product is for Clearly describe what type of person or business might use the product. If the product or service requires a particular knowledge or prerequisite before purchasing, be clear about that. Your viewers won’t be misled and they will appreciate your honesty.
- Describe what you Don’t Like A good product review isn’t all perfect and wonderful. That’s not realistic, there’s always room for improvement. Of course the improvements should be minor and not impact the use or effectiveness of the product, however touching on small imperfections gives your review a more realistic approach. Again, your readers will appreciate your candid honesty.
- In Conclusion Sum up your experiences and thoughts on the product. How has the product or service added to your bottom line? Did the product deliver on its goals and promises? Was it a good value for the money?
If the product offers a free trial, free shipping or money back guarantee, include those items as well.
- Offer a Final IncentiveOnce your product review is completed, it’s a nice touch to close with a discount or coupon offer. If you are promoting someone else’s product, check with the product creators and ask if they have any offers you can place in your review. This is often a nice incentive to help potential buyers make the purchase.
In summary, your goal in delivering an effective product review is to give your reader as much honest, realistic information on how the product or service will help them by showing how valuable it’s been for you.